Vice President and EU
ECTA's 11th Annual Regulatory Conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Europa Hotel* in Brussels.
Monday 29 November to Wednesday 1 December 2010
Click here for conference programme details
Vice President and EU Commissioner for Digital Agenda Neelie Kroes will make a keynote speech on Tuesday 30 November.
- 100Mbit/s broadband: how can we achieve the EU2020 objectives?
- Who should pay for universal broadband? Can co-investment models work?
- Can the EU Telecoms Framework be properly implemented or is European Telecoms in need of more radical structural change?
- What will the proposed spectrum policy programme deliver? Is Europe open for business? Can 27 regulatory rules meet the needs of multi-nationals?
- What will the anticipated Commission NGA Recommendation mean for industry and regulators?
- Is the price right? Have we paid too much for copper?
- Net Neutrality – justified network management or anti-competitive blocking?
- Is there a long term solution for ‘roaming’?
- Should EU rules on data protection be reopened?
- Who should police copyright violations?
+ priorities of the regulators group BEREC and Council Presidency
Several hundred representatives from the EU institutions, national government, regulators, business, industry, law firms, consultancies, media and press.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE – October 22 2010
Download a registration form in PDF (86 KB) or XLS (64 KB)
Click here if you would like to be kept up to date with the latest developments on the conference.
*Venue to be confirmed
CLICK HERE FOR OUR CONFERENCE WEBSITE