ECTA One Day Conference 2015
CLICK HERE FOR CONFERENCE SUMMARY
As the European Commission is preparing the overhaul of Europe’s telecoms rulebook, ECTA’s conference will explore the fundamental questions for creating a genuinely connected European economy and society.
- What policies does Europe need to put into practice its vision of having high performance digital highways covering the continent at affordable prices, innovation and choice?
- Which regulatory policies can best support and maximise high speed network investments that underpin the whole digital economy?
- How can regulation ensure that alongside investments there is vibrant competition delivering for end-users?
- Do we need a single spectrum policy in order to create a Single Digital Market?
- How to strike a fair balance between OTTs and telcos and is there a regulatory answer to the value chain challenge?
These issues and many more will be explored and discussed in a series of keynote speeches and high level panels at ECTA’s One Day Conference 2015.
Click here for more information
- Professor Susan Crawford,Harvard Law School
- Anthony Whelan, Director for Electronic Communications Networks and Services, DG CNECT, European Commission
- Sebastien Soriano, Chairman, ARCEP
- Dr. Wilhelm Eschweiler, Vice President, BNetzA
- Martin Witt, CEO, 1&1 Telecommunication AG and President of VATM
- Maxime Lombardini, CEO, Iliad
- Alberto Calcagno, CEO, Fastweb S.p.A.
- Alex Goldblum, CEO, Eurofiber
Keynote Speeches and Panel Sessions including
- Investments for Europe’s global competitiveness
- Regulation, competition and re-monopolisation in NGA
- A single spectrum policy for a digital single market?
- OTTs and telcos: a love-hate relationship?
Registration will be launched next week please click here if you would like us to keep you updated with latest information about the event
Brussels Marriott Hotel, Rue Auguste Orts 3-7/Grand Place, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)2 516 9090