05 Feb 15 - TelecomFinance Conference & Awards
Now in its tenth year, the TelecomFinance Conference remains the leading London-based industry event for decision-making executives, advisers, investors and officials in the global telecoms space.
Exploring ongoing key industry themes including M&A, regulation and finance, the event also examines future revenue streams as telecoms become ever more commoditised and challenged by advances in other communications technology.
Key themes in our 2015 programme include:
- The new European Commission’s take on continental champions
- The return to big convergence
- Monetising infrastructure – where does it end?
- Fibre: the undercover, unregulated side of telecoms
- Investors’ new darling: satellite
Book your delegate pass now to join the debates with our panels of industry leaders including Hythem El-Nazer, Principal, TA Associates, Steve Collar, CEO, O3b Networks, Karim Michel Nasr, CEO, Digital World Capital, Andrew Cole, Director, Liberty Global.