*As a member of ECTA, you will receive a 15% discount to attend by quoting the promotional code PO-E*
The wVoIP Forum on the 29th & 30th March 2007 in London, brings together a dynamic spectrum of service providers offering case studies from wVoIP providers, wISPs, mobile operators, handset manufacturers, hybrids and fixed line operators as well as operator led, interactive panel sessions.
Through uniquely interactive roundtable discussions and structured feedback sessions, you will rapidly, develop a practical understanding of the following key issues:
- Determine how other stakeholders in the value chain will affect your business models.
- Evaluate the handset manufacturers who are setting the wireless benchmarks
- Discuss QoS issues with services providers and handset manufacturers
- Benefit from in-depth case studies of wVoIP deployments
- Understand wVoIP deployment threats and opportunities
- Hear from carriers who have embraced wVoIP and learn from their case studies
- Clarify how to make money from wVoIP
- Discover which business models are working and why?
- Develop insight into the commercial impact of wVoIP on Traditional voice revenues
- Ascertain how WiMAX fits into the wVoIP mix
- Evaluate the key barriers to the adoption of wVoIP services
Our first class speaker line up includes cutting edge viewpoints from organisations such as: Vonage, Nokia, FON, Hutchinson 3G Handset Group, HWL, Orange, WOIZE, ONE, BT Global Services, T-Mobile Czech Republic, Telecom Italia, The Cloud, and many more.