Affiliate membership is open to National Trade Associations of pro-competitive electroniccommunications service providers, network operators and supplier partners. Trade or National Associations which containan incumbent network operator as a member must carefully observe the MembershipTerms & Conditions.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership:
Affiliate members and their secretariat shall be entitled to certain rights and privileges ofmembership as defined below and shall be subject to the obligations as laiddown in ECTA Rules of Procedure and Membership Terms & Conditions. Benefits include:
- the right for one representative of the Affiliate secretariat to vote e.g. at the AGM, regulatory forum or at the election of the Board of Directors;
- the right for a representative of the Affiliate secretariat to participate in meetings of the ECTA Regulatory Forum and associated working groups;
- subject to the rules of procedure, the 'CEO-level' representative of the affiliate member may participate in ECTA meetings with senior EU institution representatives;
- access for any representatives of the Affiliate secretariat to the on-line extranet of archived information as part of www.ectaportal.com;
- access for a representative of the Affiliate secretariat to all ECTA Brussels lobbying, regulatory information and query service on the same basis as Full Members;
- membership benefits for all Affiliate member companies as conferred by Associate Membership (see below);
- for associations paying Euro 12.000/annum fee*, a total of four free delegate passes/annum** to the ECTA Conferences or Events of your choice;
- for associations paying Euro 6.000/annum fee*, one free pass/annum to ECTA Conference or Event** of your choice; please note that free delegate passes are for secretariat use only;
- discounts on delegate passes for all Affiliate member companies to ECTA conferences and events.
*Member fees as presented are based on theIndex of January 2015 and will be adjusted according to the date of membershipjoining and/or renewal according to the monthly index published on the BelgianMinistry of Economic Affairs website - for simplicity, increased figures willbe rounded up (to the nearest €500 for fees below €10,000 and €1,000 for feesabove €10,000) see http://economie.fgov.be/en/statistics/figures/economy/consumer_price_index/index_search/**Please note: this isthe total number of free passes available per annum not the number of freepasses for each ECTA conference or event.
Click here download a copy of ECTA Membership Categories and Benefits document
Click here to download a Membership Application Form
Do you have questions about Membership? Contact us