Team Assistant Brussels Office (part-time), BREKO
BREKO represents the majority of all alternative fixed line broadband network operators in Germany. Our more than 270 members, including more than 160 city and regional carriers as well as municipal utilities, provide urban as well as rural areas, the so-called "white spots", with high-performance fibre access. To this end, they invest more than EUR 1.5 billion every year. BREKO companies thus make a major contribution to the comprehensive fibre deployment in Germany as well as to the achievement of the German Federal Government’s broadband targets.
Our young and dynamic team in Brussels is looking for support (preferred starting date: 21 August 2017).
Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
- Managing the BREKO Brussels Office and supporting the team with its daily work, incl. agenda and travel management, updating contact data base, managing of telephone and email enquiries etc.
- Organising and preparing meetings and events
- Liaising with BREKO Bonn and Berlin offices, the ECTA office, as well as Belgian authorities and service providers
- General secretarial administration as required
- Excellent oral and written command of German and French, working knowledge of English; Dutch and other languages are considered a plus
- Successfully completed training with relevant diploma
- Professional experience in areas mentioned above, ideally in a European Affairs environment
- Very good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong organisational skills, ability to deliver high quality under pressure
- Teamwork mentality, independent and diligent working style, flexibility, service orientation, willingness to take responsibility, ability to communicate in a multi-lingual environment
- Nationality of an EU Member State
- Challenging tasks within a small team in a future-oriented sector
- Autonomous role and own responsibilities
- Competitive remuneration
- An initial one year contract (part-time) with the opportunity of a permanent position
If you are interested, please submit your application (cover letter and CV in German) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is 18 June 2017. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.